lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Is it so idealistic, isn´t?

Frankly, I think he is a great thinker, but most of his ideas are idealistic. I really appreciate his idea of recognize the economic problems the we have nowadays, such as : growth of slums, traffic congestion, air pollution, noise, economic waste, poorly coordinated municipal planning due to division of political authority.

About it, I consider as a good idea to recognize our problems, because in this way we are going to look for a solution and finally solve it. Also was mentioned an economic problem which in my opinion it is the most important obstacle that any improver plan have to face.

How a society which works with production, is going to consider environment?
Society must make a choice, environment (nature) or production (money and improvement)
Victor’s city suggests that, the solution it is in urban countryside. He mentioned that it is necessary rebuilding everything. He notices that it is necessary a new alone city. According to this I do not agree with him, because every change has to start from the older one. If you are going to create a new one, you have to consider the other one.

To conclude, I like Victor’s city, but I must confess that I do not understand some terms. However, I noticed about his good ideas in term of improvement. But I have to say that as society we should reflect on nature and what we are doing to get it better (…)

4 comentarios:

  1. I think is so idealistc too...
    would it be wonderful a city like that but I think is not possible...would be so expensive...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maybe you should be studying sociology!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The inventor of this city is too idealistic... Actually, it can't be possible yet.

    ResponderEliminar