viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

what do we learn by writing and what do we express by this?



My experience in my blog has been very useful because I have learned many things through it such as: how to write in a formal or informal way, to express my opinion, to convince the reader, to expose my point of view respecting others. But the most significant message that I have learned by this has been how I can trust on my own abilities.

As I told before, thanks to the blog I realized how able I am writing different topics and expressing ideas (maybe they were not the clearest, but at least I tried my best). Thus, I learned by my classmates. Most of them are really good at writing and have high levels of English which have been very practical to me. Thanks to my classmates' blog I have read good strategies of writing properly. Furthermore, I have practiced my reading skill and improve my writing skill.

On the other hand, I achieved a commitment with study, because I write one post by day which was very useful. Also, I comprehend how important write and practice are but at the same time, the importance of being committed with something. As a teacher, I consider that we must try our best to practice our four skills: reading, speaking, listening and writing by our own. For that reason, I think that this blog is a great opportunity to improve two of our skill.

To conclude, I personally believe, that this website must be considered by everyone, in terms of, expressing ideas, thoughts, feelings or whatever we want. As students, we must give a chance to write about ourselves and learned by our own. To me, the most important lesson was trust on my own skills and improve them in the best way. Beside, how significant can be learn from people around us. Every day, we learn many things, but in most of the times we ignore and forget them. Do you express your ideas? Would you like to writte about yourself and then check it and see how have you improved?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario