miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

Wanna learn, I wanna learn ...(8 post)





Since I was a child I took a bit of a shine to music and for that, I really admire musicians and I asked myself, how they can do that? One of my reasons of admiration for them was because I ever think that a person who has the skills to play an instrument (special violin) has a great talent. Also important is the ability to play an instrument, in term of, cognitive. In other words, I usually said how clever they are!! But, what I would like you to know is that all those kind of people who play any instrument make our world better. Have you ever imagined your life without music? For that reason, I really admire them and I would like to have a talent like them. All right, my dears this is what I would like to learn, I am fond of music!!

2 comentarios:

  1. This is a good choice, by creating new music you can make people really happy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love making music. I also have a brother who plays violin very well.

    ResponderEliminar